Saturday, November 28, 2009

The annual igloo making


I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for! My top five:
1. Personal Relationship with God
2. my health along with healthy husband and two healthy boys
3. job that allows me to be with my kids
4. food on the table
5. warm house over my head

On Tuesday, once the kids left for Thanksgiving break, I stayed back to get my room ready for Christmas. My friend Katie, came and helped me build the igloo for the kids. I had a contest to see who could bring in the most milk jugs and Savannah brought in 132. Whoever brought in the most milk jugs gets to have dinner with us.
Michael is REALLY excited because Savannah is his BFF!!!!

Wednesday, the kids and I cleaned the house and got the Christmas decorations up inside the house as well as outside. Yeah!!!!!

Thursday, was a great day with family!!! Duane's parents came in and stayed until this evening. It was nice hanging out with them. Wesley cried when they were leaving and Michael about 30 minutes after they left said he was , "worried." I asked why he was worried and he told me, "ESHEE (Alicia) and papa and mimi have a long ways to go." We stopped what we did and prayed for them to have a safe trip home.

One more day to relax and it is back to work for another three weeks. Boy, are they going to be LOONNNGGG weeks. So much to accomplish in sooooo little time!

My goal this Christmas season is not to let the stress and food put on me WEIGHT!!!!

No comments: